The DNS Query Log Analyzer is a remote “tail” application, written in .NET, that streams DNS Query logs over SSH, providing real-time displays of queries as logged via the DNS server. Watch the DNS query log in real-time while filtering on select IP addresses, names or types. Stats are available at the click of a button to quickly see a running up-date of the Top 20 queries, all queried record types, and a full list of all domains since processing.
New features that are on the drawing board include:
- Offline Loading and Processing of Query Logs
- User defined log formats in addition to all BIND DNS formats
- Advanced filters and display filters
- Auto-Discovery of log files on remote hosts (with seed file extension)
- Domain Lookup & IP details (Enterprise – IPControl Plug-in
Please send me an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this project.
Below is a gallery of the latest version screen captures.